Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome to the club!

So, we all think we could lose a few pounds or would like to fit back into that one fabulous outfit we love, right? Maybe we've had a baby, or maybe we just love dessert. I mean really, who would choose sit-ups over a sundae? Not me that's for sure. But I do want to be healthy and look a little better than I do now. And I know I am not alone. So, I figured the best way to keep myself on track is to get some buddies on the quest with me to help keep me honest. We can work together, chat about work outs, share yummy healthy recipes.

But I want to stay positive. I know it's easy to start complaining about how much you weigh or how big your booty is (not that it's a bad thing if it is) and I want to avoid that. We are pretty, we are gorgeous, smart women. And it's important to keep that in mind. Not to sound like a motivational poster but we are awesome!

If you are interested, then join us. Come along for the ride and maybe we can learn a little from each other but at the very least have a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited; thanks for letting me be a contributor to the blog!

    ReplyDelete