Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Work-Out of Choice (until I change my mind again)...


In my short time on Planet Beks, I've lost a combined 70lbs, give or take, just walking. Last year I lost a good big strolling down the streets of L.A. in the early morning. I personally cannot do the treadmill. I get bored looking at a fixed point. In college I did get up every morning and watch back to back episodes of Saved By the Bell while working out, but I have found that getting outside worked better for me.

I fell off the work-out wagon and I am trying to get back on and stay on. So for now, its walking, dodging garbage trucks and run-away buses. We'll see how it turns out.

My jam of the day is definitely "Blame It" By Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain. The video is awesome. Check it out, then sweat to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment